Monday, October 3, 2016

Good day Monday!

Good Morning Friends!
This morning finds me back to work on the 5 cards for Saturday's workshop! I'm pretty tickled with these two! The first card is made with a retired CTMH stamp set called Candlelight garden and I completed the card with a sentiment from a new stamp called Happy Heart (A1192). This stamp is on page 49 of the Annual Inspirations book and is available in English, French and Spanish!
 Happy Heart A1192
 This Happy little card was also created with Close to my Heart products, but is totally Pinterest inspired! As you can tell I'm not finished yet but I'll complete it soon!  The name of this stamp set is Woodland Critters and has several little critters included. (C1657) it is located on page 23 of the NEW Holiday Expressions book. The ribbon is from the Annual Inspirations book on page 28 and is part of the Rustic Home collection which is my personal favorite! (Z3292)
 Woodland Critters C1657, Rustic home ribbon pack Z3292
I have a couple spots open for Saturdays workshop, give me a call, I would love to see you complete these cards! 

2 comments:

Thank you!