Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Finished Banner

Hi guys, I finished my fall banner last night and I think it's adorable! It was very simple to cut out by hand and stamp. I added a couple of rough cut bows and some buttons and you have a new decoration that's pretty inexpensive.  I have it hanging at work right now but I am thinking it would be cute in my entry way and may bring it home.
 I am getting ready to place a Close to my Heart order and if you need anything please call me. 
You can order off of my website but it's easier just to shoot me a text or call. Here is a link to the Annual Inspiration  and the Holiday Expressions idea books! 

I'm off to do some more crafting if you want to keep up with me follow me by email to get the latest updates, the link is on the top right-hand side of my blog. 
So until I come up with another project, Stay Happy!
~*Donna*~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!