Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fall Banner

Hey friends, like it or not fall has arrived and as we all know winter will be just around the corner. Some of you are sad and will miss summer but I suppose there are a few rare ones like myself who lay in wait for the winter snow to fall. Don't get me wrong, I love the seasons but winter is by far my favorite. However, when spring arrives I will welcome it with a smile because I love the spring too.
So my fall loving friends, I am constructing a "Welcome Fall" Banner to celebrate the season. 
I'm using supplies that I've found in my craft room and once again, I'm makin' a mess! Here we go!
I am using craft cardstock from Close to my Heart and a set of  their retired stamps, twine from the Dollar tree, glue sticks and a bit of burlap that I purchased at Micheals a few months ago. I want it to go quick so I am cutting strips 4" X 12" with the craft cardstock and cutting the ends to look like banners. I will stamp them and fold them in half and glue the ends together over a piece of twine. I will then embellish with some burlap and maybe some stamps and leaves, ya never know what I'll come up with. 
I will post the finished product when....I'm finished! 
~*Donna*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!