Sunday, December 4, 2016

Goodbye November...

Hello friends, It appears that November flew right by me without a second glance, I looked and it was gone! I have been getting my Christmas cards prepared and doing a little decorating. I made a few adorable cards with the Oh deer paper packet, I just love that paper and ordered 2 extras to have on hand. I also used the Perfectly Pine stamp set and a bit of Silver Shimmer Trim. All of these available on my website at http://donnalynn.closetomyheart.com/

I am so excited to for the new Seasonal Expression Idea book coming Jan 1, 2017 (2017?!!!) it has some amazing new products which I was lucky enough to see and experiment with at the Seasonal Expression Launch in Boise on Saturday. I love going to events such as this because you always come home with new friends. I met a sweet lady, Renae from Seattle who flew into Boise for the day just for this event. she has been a consultant for 21 years and was wonderful to sit with and we had a good time for the few hours we were there.
I am sharing her blog if you would like to check out her beautiful artwork. http://renaecreates.blogspot.com/

Im going to be holding a card workshop on Saturday December 12th if you all want to join me, you get to make 5 cards for $10.00. Hand made cards for Christmas are the best!  I will be adding photos later. I know that one will be a thank you card and I'm not sure about the rest yet, but I have a cool new snowflake thin cut that is callin' out my name!
Hope to see you all soon, Stay Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!